Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 29-30, 2019 Arctic FROPA

WxUSAF

1 minute ago, psuhoffman said:

Let me know how it goes. Wife is at Weis now. Told her to wait. Warned her it was coming. Stuck in Baltimore as usual. 

1/4 mile visibility with S+. Winds weren't too bad at first but picking up now. I would guess about 1/2 inch so far. Definitely not worth chancing the drive home.

3 minutes ago, HighStakes said:

1/4 mile visibility with S+. Winds weren't too bad at first but picking up now. I would guess about 1/2 inch so far. Definitely not worth chancing the drive home.

Yea I told her. Lol. She went anyways. She said she will just keep shopping and wait until it’s over. 

12 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

A mini version at best. That line had much better definition and expanse. I got 2.5" in like 45 mins. 1" is prob high end on today's line. 

simply put, that squall was legendary.  it was essentially lake effect snow for an hour.  probably about twice as heavy as the final band that came through yesterday.

• Like 1

Just now, 87storms said:

simply put, that squall was legendary.  it was essentially lake effect snow for an hour.  probably about twice as heavy as the final band that came through yesterday.

It was my favorite event of 2015 by a good margin. Yea, we got some really nice storms after that front but it was a one of a kind flip from crap to great. I literally couldn't see my neighbor's house across the street. After it shut off temps cliffed and then we went on a heater. Unforgettable. 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic