Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
1/29- 1/30 Storm Threat

40/70 Benchmark

19 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I don't care how good it looks, squalls are like severe T Storms to me....expect nothing and if I'm surprised, cool. More for the ORH hills, imo. 

Hopefully it works out for you guys.

What’s the full fraud five again?

I know windex, norluns, anafronts....what else?

25 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I don't care how good it looks, squalls are like severe T Storms to me....expect nothing and if I'm surprised, cool. More for the ORH hills, imo. 

Hopefully it works out for you guys.

Well, convective squalls are one of the few times W MA gets the goods so hopefully that holds true in a winter event too.  lol

Kidding aside I would love to lay down 4-5" overnight Tuesday and then drop another 1" in 20 minutes Wednesday afternoon.  Greenfield winter carnival is this weekend and we are actually looking pretty good with solid glacier and plowable snow on the way!

On 1/27/2019 at 10:30 AM, 40/70 Benchmark said:

You clearly didn't read the blog post.

No, I don't.

No I read it, I was just asking you that as a rhetorical question out of frustration with how the general public responds to phrases it deems "inflammatory."   For better or worse, sometimes we have to dumb things down because the vast majority of people don't delve too deeply into this- and we have an instant gratification/sound bite/click bait oriented society today.

9 hours ago, H2Otown_WX said:

Are you referring to 1/28/10? Aka the greatest snow squall ever? :)

liking my spot for this little event...no work travel so I can actually see snow fall at my house this season... I have yet to be home for any snow .. I'm going with 4-6 here, I think anyone SE of a line from Hart to DXR see minimal if any

1 hour ago, CoastalWx said:

This thing seems like moisture will be lacking from about a LWM-ORH-BDL on SE line. They'll be snow, but could only be 1-2 as well.

Been telegraphed pretty well, u may extend that into ASH even

thoughts the same as yesterday 

3-6 litchfield county to W Ma , then draw line from route 2 over to NW ORH county.

separate area from say PSM (just inland over to Merrimack NH to Keene NE 3-6” spot 8 in C NH over to Maine 

1-3” Merrimack valley down to 128

6 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Been telegraphed pretty well, u may extend that into ASH even

thoughts the same as yesterday 

3-6 litchfield county to W Ma , then draw line from route 2 over to NW ORH county.

separate area from say PSM (just inland over to Merrimack NH to Keene NE 3-6” spot 8 in C NH over to Maine 

1-3” Merrimack valley down to 128

It's possible an extra inch or two near 128-495 may happen from CF enhancement later.