Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 2019 Discussion I

NorEastermass128

16 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

This Morch may rival that torch one we had in 2011 with 70’s and 80’s much of the time. That was so awesome 

I believe that was 2010 you keep referencing. My son was born on the 16th, i picked my wife and him up from the hospital in shorts and tee, was like 80 degrees.

2 minutes ago, Albert A Clipper said:

DT says pattern shift March 1st and cold east in his 3 week forecast on Facebook, but if it doesn't happen, it's science, not him, and he's still in the only meteorologist who can accurately predict the weather out three weeks. Meanwhile, he takes to Twitter simultaneously to point out every other meteorologists "busted" forecast with a barrage of insults.

So I'm rooting for Morch.

He is too much sometimes 

3 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

As ray just said to me, probably means snowy pattern given its track record lol.

Yeah seems as though they have been horrid most of the winter!  Whatever happens happens at this point if we get a storm or two great if not it is what it is life goes on.  Would be good to get a decent coastal before it’s over.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Albert A Clipper said:

DT says pattern shift March 1st and cold east in his 3 week forecast on Facebook, but if it doesn't happen, it's science, not him, and he's still in the only meteorologist who can accurately predict the weather out three weeks. Meanwhile, he takes to Twitter simultaneously to point out every other meteorologists "busted" forecast with a barrage of insults.

His winter forecast had that all winter. Didn’t work out so well 

34 minutes ago, Albert A Clipper said:

DT busted like the rest of us.

• Like 1