Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
February 2019 Discussion I

NorEastermass128

4 minutes ago, Great Snow 1717 said:

From days and days of snow to it will not snow again this winter lol

Just yesterday he was calling for Snow on Sunday(2-4"), and snow on Wednesday.    He was calling it a Snowy Week next week, now one day later, it's "we may end the year with what we have now."    Flip Flop, Flip Flop!!  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cyclone-68 said:

I can’t recall a winter in my life where we didn’t get at least one 6+ snowstorm. Almost unprecedented (to me)

Managed to do that in the Maine foothills in 2005-06, though it was a near thing.  Only time that has happened since we moved to Maine in January 1973.  Next most recent winter for such futility was probably 1967-68 in NNJ.

20 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

It's Over Johnny!!

I'm perfectly fine if it is over.  This winter has just been annoying, and I am really ready for spring.  Never would have said this years ago, but I've now lived thru the Blizzard of 78 and the 2015 Snowpocalypse . . . ground zero for both.  Almost 65 now, and for me I either want the big storm or nothing at all.  4 inches of snow, sleet and freezing rain time after time does nothing for me.  My only fear now is that this year's big one will arrive on March 7th when I am flying to England.

ItsDeadJim.jpg

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, weathafella said:

EPS in the long range looked pretty good to me (ducking!).

As long as the EPO keeps reloading, it's going to look good. It has been trying to push the ridge a bit east though, so that could actually have some meaningful benefits....but, clown range and all that. Get it inside 10 days and we'll see what we have.