Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February 2019 Discussion I

NorEastermass128

3 minutes ago, Kitzbuhel Craver said:

Has there been an abnormal amount of EURO caves this season? Seems like it’s been all on its own a few times to swing back towards other guidance closing in...

Models overall have struggled in the medium range on our individual threats. Fast flow and multiple pieces of energy. It's definitely a bit weird that the GFS will end up beating euro twice in a short span like this. Don't see it very often. Of course, that doesn't let us forget that disaster that the GFS was in the current event and Jan 21 in the medium range. 

• Thanks 1

GEFS showing a quite a few members WAY east of the op and mean for the weekend.  Like outside the benchmark.

They're also showing two campus with respect to Wednesday.  Once concentrated cluster over Buffalo, one cluster concentrated quite a ways NE of there.  Not sure if there's any impact on what we see from that--or if perhaps its just a timing thing.

Just now, moneypitmike said:

GEFS showing a quite a few members WAY east of the op and mean for the weekend.  Like outside the benchmark.

They're also showing two campus with respect to Wednesday.  Once concentrated cluster over Buffalo, one cluster concentrated quite a ways NE of there.  Not sure if there's any impact on what we see from that--or if perhaps its just a timing thing.

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Rine, repeat....same crap. Nothing better, nothing worse  Any system that doesn't cut is paltry bc all of the energy is west.

1 minute ago, weathafella said:

Actually if we can remove the emotional pissed off tone (which I understand) we’d see that the euro has the pv further east in Canada on d6 hence a more swfe appeal.  This one has some possibilities imho.

Plus, I've decided to forego buying a snow-blower which also introduced possibilities.

1 minute ago, weathafella said:

Actually if we can remove the emotional pissed off tone (which I understand) we’d see that the euro has the pv further east in Canada on d6 hence a more swfe appeal.  This one has some possibilities imho.

It's also folding over the block in interior western Canada which sets the stage for a KU attempt at the end of the run. 

Those will all be important features. 

12 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

It's also folding over the block in interior western Canada which sets the stage for a KU attempt at the end of the run. 

Man that would be a 1960esque grand finale.   Shitty winter redeemed with 5 minutes left in the 4th quarter.

23 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

A nice KU to drag everyone to above normal snowfall for the year and really drive the weenies nuts. 

5 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Nothing is redeeming 15 rainstorms for me . 

Would be nice finish thou 

I’d sell a K.U more than a Bob Kraft spa package 

My treadmill mileage screen got stuck at 18.88 miles, first time that's ever happened.  1888 walking through the door would be about the only thing that could redeem this.  

• Haha 1