Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February 2019 Discussion I

NorEastermass128

4 hours ago, dendrite said:

Trough sandwich with fast zonal flow across the CONUS. But yeah, looks like there will be cold and wintry events for the next 10-14 days. Hopefully we can spring it up a bit after 3/10-15 and get into a pattern where if it’s going to snow...it’s just barely cold enough.

44A77311-42DC-469D-A2BB-AE240F0DEF3B.png

Ya , so the ridge clearly changed ,is no longer S-N from Baja to AK , there is that garbage lower heights in  that PAC nw that changed the flow from more of a nw flow over PNA region into now zonal shiat fast flow 

7 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Ya , so the ridge clearly changed ,is no longer S-N from Baja to AK , there is that garbage lower heights in  that PAC nw that changed the flow from more of a nw flow over PNA region into now zonal shiat fast flow 

Nothing is going right at all

Great winter for Caribou ,Marquette and the west.

6 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

That's a snapshot at day 3. The low heights retro out into the PAC (at least on EPS) and form a ridge in the west which is what gives the March 1-2 threat. If that doesn't happen, then yeah, no coastal threat. 

2 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Funeral in here. Probably our best shot all winter over next two weeks. 

Everyone's been broken by this winter. They've lost the will. 

Hopefully something good pops. I feel like we've got Mar 1-2 and Mar 4-5 for potential larger ticket threats. 

2 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Everyone's been broken by this winter. They've lost the will. 

Hopefully something good pops. I feel like we've got Mar 1-2 and Mar 4-5 for potential larger ticket threats. 

I know its still possible, but I'm just exhausted by the season. At this point, I'm just outlooking individual events...the long range stuff is done until the fall.

2 minutes ago, rimetree said:

How many times this winter have we seen models depicting these primary lows cutting and spawning secondaries on the south coast or right over Boston. Seems like every week that's the solution...like a broken record.

Yea, I'm ready to just shut the stereo off and use YouTube.