Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
February 2019 Discussion I

NorEastermass128

6 hours ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

At least we don't need an '04 Yanks collapse.

Lol year that to but we are referencing seasons  blowing a 9 game lead Sept 1 worst ever, will be needed for me to get to normal, pulled a 42 last March. Can we all say it together ,aint happening James.  I  give us to the ides and its over. We move on to Tulips, Lesco and golf . Ugh

Midweek has potential but I'm selling at the moment. At least selling the idea of anything more than a couple inches of snow/taint. I want to see that shortwave make more progress east before it drives north up the northwest slope of the ridge. It's too far west right now, which keeps the best dynamics southwest and things shred out as they head into New England. 

It may have a similar fate as this one...s/w kicks out of the SW and grts squeezed and stretched as the SE ridge goes bonkers and flexes back northwestward. It’s pretty early still, but the GFS has the mid level fronto a little more northward with that one. That SE ridge has meant business though...lots of potent s/w’s keep diving into that persistent west coast trough to recarve it out and the heights in the SE respond accordingly.

• Like 1