Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
February 2019 Discussion I

NorEastermass128

Just now, dendrite said:

Pretty sure there will be some kind of lemur torque out of Madagascar that will cause wave interference.

Even if it did snow, the easter bunny would break both my legs with a giant dildo so that I couldn't enjoy it.

Then we all live happily ever -NAO-in-May-brings-five-weeks-of-drizzle after.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Not a shadow of a doubt that it will nail that at 4-5 days out, while it missed the mid level warm tongue yesterday from 4-5 hours out.

F^ck this winter, and the limp a$$, impotent mehdoki that it rode in on.

Euro will probably lose it in the next couple runs to give everyone hope and then it will bring it back.

The best part of this model run too is that the only thing to look forward to over the next week after Friday is Tip telling us that the inside of the car is warmer on a 27F day compared to mid January. It's not like we get mild wx.

• Haha 1

Just now, CoastalWx said:

That felt good. Sorry, I’m human. 

You and I are neck and neck with snow totals right now in our race to winter futility.  The 14.5" that I now have includes November where that one shot, 6" snow has been the biggest of the season so far, as well as the month with the most snow for me. 

4 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Not a shadow of a doubt that it will nail that at 4-5 days out, while it missed the mid level warm tongue yesterday from 4-5 hours out.

Ain't no amount of blue pills to erect this dysfunctional winter.

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

Euro will probably lose it in the next couple runs to give everyone hope and then it will bring it back.

The best part of this model run too is that the only thing to look forward to over the next week after Friday is Tip telling us that the inside of the car is warmer on a 27F day compared to mid January. It's not like we get mild wx.

I've said if before...but I just want out, dude. If I had a "safe" button right now, to teleport me to the middle of a rubber room in June, I'd smack it right this second.

17 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

The s/w on the gfs looked like crap too. One last thing. Fuk Judah.

14 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

10 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Even if it did snow, the easter bunny would break both my legs with a giant dildo so that I couldn't enjoy it.

Then we all live happily ever -NAO-in-May-brings-five-weeks-of-drizzle after.

• Like 1

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

It’s called the atmosphere. Nothing to do with luck . 

Deal With It-

Stumps 

Luck and chaos is involved with everything. If you spent half of the energy thinking through your posts,  that you do trying to elicit impulsive reactions from people, you'd be the most respected hobbyist on the forum.

• Thanks 1

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Luck and chaos is involved with everything. If you spent half of the energy thinking through your posts,  that you do trying to elicit impulsive reactions from people, you'd be the most respected hobbyist on the forum.

Luck is a fairy tale in an enchanted or dark world. It’s not measurable . It’s simply a perception. Weather is fact and factual outcomes that are measured . 

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Luck is a fairy tale in an enchanted or dark world. It’s not measurable . It’s simply a perception. Weather is fact and factual outcomes that are measured . 

Actually, it is....we know that snowfall in the mid latitudes, where we live, is positively correlated to precipitation, and negatively correlated to temperatures.

We have had well above normal precipitation, and normal temperatures, yet have still managed to accrue a substantial snowfall defecit.

Its elementary, my dear weenie-

11 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Actually, it is....we know that snowfall in the mid latitudes, where we live, is positively correlated to precipitation, and negatively correlated to temperatures.

We have had well above normal precipitation, and normal temperatures, yet have still managed to accrue a substantial snowfall defecit.

LOL at the salesman trying to sound scientific. 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Wut?

• Confused 1