Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
February 2019 Discussion I

NorEastermass128

14 minutes ago, #NoPoles said:

Hawaii set some records! Man what a low that went through. Set records for lowest temp and lowest snow elevation ever recorded. Snow down to 6000ft!

I have a friend that lives on Maui.  He is in Aspen right now on vacation.  He just sent me this.  This would be pretty epic,  snow at 3500 feet?

"I get home to Maui tomorrow. I got a text from a friend of mine who lives in Kula at 3,500 feet and it was snowing at there house…It did not stick to the ground but snow was falling.

It snows on Haleakala every couple of years.  From the ocean the view is quite dramatic to have shades of Blue (ocean), Green (rainforest) brown (arid landscape) and white (snow)"
  • Thanks 1

Just now, wxeyeNH said:

I have a friend that lives on Maui.  He is in Aspen right now on vacation.  He just sent me this.  This would be pretty epic,  snow at 3500 feet?

"I get home to Maui tomorrow. I got a text from a friend of mine who lives in Kula at 3,500 feet and it was snowing at there house…It did not stick to the ground but snow was falling.

It snows on Haleakala every couple of years.  From the ocean the view is quite dramatic to have shades of Blue (ocean), Green (rainforest) brown (arid landscape) and white (snow)"

3500 feet is absolutely amazing!

• Like 1