Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February 2019 Discussion I

NorEastermass128

43 minutes ago, EastonSN+ said:

What hurts me the most is its CT vs CT. We need to stick together in this harsh winter of bitter snowlessness.

I apologize if what I posted offended you Easton.   I was echoing Tips question about the tele’s.   If everybody likes that you do it...and you like it...no worries and whatever.    Lol you didn’t have to attack my character...geez.  But No hard feelings.

Let’s hope we get some snow next week.   

8 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

I apologize if what I posted offended you Easton.   I was echoing Tips question about the tele’s.   If everybody likes that you do it...and you like it...no worries and whatever.    Lol you didn’t have to attack my character...geez.  But No hard feelings.

Let’s hope we get some snow next week.   

All good apologies too. Us CT posters need to stick together and fight for our snow! Ryan leading the way!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

So cold too, enjoy the 69 rebound after the thaw, following that year up there almost exactly,  feet upon feet for the mtn

Yeah definitely has been a big year.  I'm a sicko but I just want enough snow out of the next system to get the depth in my yard back up to 20".   I'm probably at 14-15" now after today's torch.  

JSpin was still at 23" this morning!  The Stowe Lower Village guy had 17" depth. Pack got decimated west of mountains though. 

IMG_2181.GIF.b38ff0e5a169a8e577229a19b998ecd6.GIF

1 hour ago, EastonSN+ said:

What hurts me the most is its CT vs CT. We need to stick together in this harsh winter of bitter snowlessness.

Depends which part of CT each of you is from.  Mini kingdoms and tribes in that state...

Re the teles, I don’t mind when you or whoever post them, I just don’t like when people quote it with the same giant image...keep on posting em 

2 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Yeah definitely has been a big year.  I'm a sicko but I just want enough snow out of the next system to get the depth in my yard back up to 20".   I'm probably at 14-15" now after today's torch.  

JSpin was still at 23" this morning!  The Stowe Lower Village guy had 17" depth. Pack got decimated west of mountains though. 

IMG_2181.GIF.b38ff0e5a169a8e577229a19b998ecd6.GIF

20190208_170259.png

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

Depends which part of CT each of you is from.  Mini kingdoms and tribes in that state...

Re the teles, I don’t mind when you or whoever post them, I just don’t like when people quote it with the same giant image...keep on posting em 

It’s like when people quote Tippy. We don’t need to relive the post again. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, CTValleySnowMan said:

And the CT River valley wins in CAD otherwise screwed.  

The Valley does do well in coastal huggers. Obviously they don't do as well as the Berks or Litchfield Hills but they do better than ORH a few times I'd say although this opinion likely will be discredited in some circles here.

Forgive if this has already been brought up ...

but, has anyone taken note of the extraordinary high pressure arming into the nation's midriff ? 

There's nodal 1048 to 1050 center in western WI this last hour... No wonder we're getting so many fantastic wind gust back east.