Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February 2019 Discussion I

NorEastermass128

23 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

That was when it looked like we had a mesolow . That failed as did your hairline 

We were always going to spike near FROPA....I told you that.

The CAD did hold out though until early this morning.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Typhoon Tip said:

RELAX 

...and yeah ( now that you mention ) ...many of you probably should. 

That said, I wasn't sure if there was some ongoing conversation about them and just asking.  Posting them won't make the pattern change or produce model bombs any quicker - we know where to find them... Post the link.  Otherwise, it's clutter

Better talk to Easton....he's the one posting them every day.  I mentioned it about 10 days back, and he said he'll post em if he wants to lol.  

25 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Better talk to Easton....he's the one posting them every day.  I mentioned it about 10 days back, and he said he'll post em if he wants to lol.  

You provide zero value to this forum, CT in general and probably in life. Again if you have an issue with me contact me separately to discuss off of the forum.

You started an argument with the mets last year interfering with people who want information on the weather.

For the remainder. If you want me to not post the teles moving forward let me know. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, EastonSN+ said:

You provide zero value to this forum, CT in general and probably in life. Again if you have an issue with me contact me separately to discuss off of the forum.

You started an argument with the mets last year interfering with people who want information on the weather.

For the remainder. If you want me to not post the teles moving forward let me know. 

Dude chill out..... really????  Get a life!!  The point is it takes up tons of room.  You want to post em...Post em.  I don't give a flying Sh*t, but like Tip said...we all know where to find em.  But if you feel better posting em...knock yourself out.  Holy crap what a Sally.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, EastonSN+ said:

Keep doing your thing. WW can choose to put you on ignore if need be. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, EastonSN+ said:

May I suggest you edit them so we only see the week ahead