Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February 2019 Discussion I

NorEastermass128

1 hour ago, dryslot said:

Since this has been on the models, I have felt pretty good, As good as you can at the long lead for up here with just the way this looked @H5, But there has been plenty of other systems this winter that i didn't have that feeling, We have been sitting here right on the gradient for many of these where it remained all snow just 20 or so miles north and we have started out as snow then flipped to a mix to rain or just plain rain.

Got to go more than 20 miles for "all snow."  The 5" on Jan. 30 is the only 3"+ event here that remained all snow.  Even the big dog on the 20th had 2 hr of IP - at subzero temps, 1st time I'd seen non-flake precip with temps that low.  Of course, the gradient has kept the snow portion going for a larger part of each event as one moves N and NW, as snow totals confirm.  But that gradient continues up to PQ and probably beyond.  CAR avg snowfall is 30% higher than at Farmington, and they're currently running about 70% higher.

11 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

And quoted multuple times...

I dunno yeah it just is clutter... 

It defeats the purpose of me coming in here ...and getting an essence of the model runs by scanning the tenor when I'm wading through endless sheets of teleconnectors, particularly when posting the link should be sufficient - 

so, admittedly ...my bringing it up is not entirely non-self-absorbed ( :) ) ...still, we know where to find them. If someone needs to reference a specific about one of them and/or perhaps annotate a chart that's understandable... but other than that relative infrequent need, this is canvasing the thread - 

7 minutes ago, Go Kart Mozart said:

It's a weather forum.  What else are we supposed to do...buckle down and focus on our jobs?

RELAX 

...and yeah ( now that you mention ) ...many of you probably should. 

That said, I wasn't sure if there was some ongoing conversation about them and just asking.  Posting them won't make the pattern change or produce model bombs any quicker - we know where to find them... Post the link.  Otherwise, it's clutter

13 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

RELAX 

...and yeah ( now that you mention ) ...many of you probably should. 

That said, I wasn't sure if there was some ongoing conversation about them and just asking.  Posting them won't make the pattern change or produce model bombs any quicker - we know where to find them... Post the link.  Otherwise, it's clutter

Personally I like the tele postings.