Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February 2019 Discussion I

NorEastermass128

12 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Hey but the sierras are getting buried.

Honestly think this is the start of some really good snows for CNE NNE. We are on the gradient down here with hopes for a coastal or 2. Firmly believe Ray was on to something with the 69 analogy.  Gonna be one of the best March skiing snowmobiling years in recent memory.  Hard to do but IMHO you guys get absolutely smoked here on out.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Honestly think this is the start of some really good snows for CNE NNE. We are on the gradient down here with hopes for a coastal or 2. Firmly believe Ray was on to something with the 69 analogy.  Gonna be one of the best March skiing snowmobiling years in recent memory.  Hard to do but IMHO you guys get absolutely smoked here on out.

We sure do

12 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

I agree, We’re going deep this winter, I’ve just been laying back and riding up NW of here all season so far so it’s been good, And I feel good moving forward these next few weeks, Looks to remain active.

23 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

So basically a continuation of what we’ve had all winter. We get served shit on shingles and up North has Michelin Star chefs plating up masterpieces. I’ll be content with 1 coastal this winter, but gimme a stemwinder, none of this weak sauce shite. I think we can get that done down here.

22 minutes ago, dryslot said:

I agree, We’re going deep this winter, I’ve just been laying back and riding up NW of here all season so far so it’s been good, And I feel good moving forward these next few weeks, Looks to remain active.

I haven't had to trailer at all this year but some of that is because I was too busy to ride around the holidays.  I could probably still ride from house this weekend but it will be icy and hard.  I'll wait a little so the groomers have a chance to do a little work and we get a little refresher.

8 minutes ago, Kitzbuhel Craver said:

So basically a continuation of what we’ve had all winter. We get served shit on shingles and up North has Michelin Star chefs plating up masterpieces. I’ll be content with 1 coastal this winter, but gimme a stemwinder, none of this weak sauce shite. I think we can get that done down here.

Further south bro we will get spilled beans and decent snows but they stack it up at near record levels

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Kitzbuhel Craver said:

20190208_090019.jpg

• Haha 1