Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Massive Sou'easter could bring damaging winds to Eastern MA

USCAPEWEATHERAF

36 minutes ago, dendrite said:

2hr delay up here. 34° and rain now...roads still a mess in spots. 

Crazy low level inversion around these parts.  The station closest to my house keeps jumping around from 33-40F.  

Now it's back to 34F. It's like right in the bottom of the valley here by the golf course.  Other sites just 100-300ft higher are upper 30s to low 40s.  

Snowpack preservation in the lowest places.

IMG_2032.PNG.d59dcc109eb1d524acced58b068f3e02.PNG

8 hours ago, dendrite said:

30.3F -ZR continues

Just went out to get gas so I don't have to do it in the morning....roads are a mess. Get those temps near 40F CON-south up here please.

It was one of the most significant temperature contrast I’ve seen as I was driving back from Logan. 39 through Concord and 38 when I got off at exit 17. Within a mile it was down to 35, then 34 in the middle of downtown Boscawen. And then 33 as I fishtailed up my driveway another mile down the roadIt was one of the most significant temperature contrast I’ve seen

1 hour ago, mahk_webstah said:

It was one of the most significant temperature contrast I’ve seen as I was driving back from Logan. 39 through Concord and 38 when I got off at exit 17. Within a mile it was down to 35, then 34 in the middle of downtown Boscawen. And then 33 as I fishtailed up my driveway another mile down the roadIt was one of the most significant temperature contrast I’ve seen

Trying to mix out now...bouncing from upper 30s to mid 40s. A nice toasty 46F in CON with low 50s at MHT. Melt baby melt.

24 minutes ago, dendrite said:

59F at TAN now...congrats.

Up to 48F here while 1P1 is still 32F and LCI is 35F. Glad we live here at least for today.

I'm at 39 while every Wunderground station around me is now soaring through the upper 40's.  It will get into my little valley too but hopefully I retain a decent amount of pack.

38 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

You guys do better in nor’easters. It’s too inverted down there I think. Everybody well to your NW is doing better.

That is very true, it would be awesome to have our snowstorms be like 960mb low pressure at the benchmark, and a 1040mb high in Quebec, 80mph plus winds.  This winter with 3 feet of snow.