Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Super, Duper SWFE

40/70 Benchmark

24 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Models sucked donkey.  Will and scooter ftw.   Will measure in a bit but eyeballing a good amount.   Everyone sub freezing now AWT. I believe yesterday’s gfs had Bos 50+?   What’s a 15+  bust on a 12 hour forecast among friends?   Sleet now and my snow guy came and I have a sleet accumulation going now.   Eyeballing about 6 inches but will get an official measurement shortly.   Goood thing Ray was smart enough to avoid the Logan measurements!

Wow congrats man, sitting at 33 for hours and hours here. Drenched with rain 2.64 now. Qpf down here was very well predicted by the NAM Be careful this afternoon dont need anymore broken wrists 11

1 minute ago, Spanks45 said:

It started to creep above freezing here, made it to 32.2, now it is back down to 31.7 with rain moving back in....so much ice on the trees, need that to melt before the wind picks up!

Was just thinking the same thing. I have a cedar that's starting to lean a little ominously towards the neighbors' house. Hope the wind doesn't exacerbate it later...

2 minutes ago, Spanks45 said:

It started to creep above freezing here, made it to 32.2, now it is back down to 31.7 with rain moving back in....so much ice on the trees, need that to melt before the wind picks up!

The northern part of trumbull has a lot of ice on the trees..the southern part near me has very little..only a mile or 2 makes a huge difference..34 here

Just now, Spanks45 said:

Maybe if you ask it nicely with "pretty please" that might do the trick, otherwise I think the ice will stay for a few days.

1 minute ago, Spanks45 said:

Clear off as much as you can, I ripped some branches that were sagging. I even shoveled standing water.