Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Super, Duper SWFE

40/70 Benchmark

2 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Its not over...I'm closing in on 7" and still accumulating snow/sleet combo.

12.7/10.6

Won't stop dropping...

These temps are sick 

was looking at the great road station at bedford , did a head fake around 2am w a 5f drop for half hr then tickled back to 29 for a few hrs , only to free fall last 30 mins. 

That CF is about to bring a lot of issues . 

Just now, STILL N OF PIKE said:

These temps are sick 

was looking at the great road station at bedford , did a head fake around 2am w a 5f drop for half hr then tickled back to 29 for a few hrs , only to free fall last 30 mins. 

That CF is about to bring a lot of issues . 

The front slipped though here at 1155pm...dropped from 26 to 16.9...then snuck back up to 20.3, and has been falling ever since.

1 minute ago, Nikoss427 said:

There's definitely a battle going on. Just finished my cleanup and when I went out, Tolland High (closest WU station on my hill) was approaching 33, now back below 32. It's going to be interesting around here. 

HRRR at the line right over Tolland, so that type of dance might continue for a little bit.

I started rattling PL along with snow at 5 am in Ayer so those of us along Rt 2 E of FIT latitude, you have not been snow the whole way since then ...fyi.

Since we have moved to moderate sleet 15/14 ... near the border of northwest Middlesex/Worcester County.  It's low visibility sleet awt yesterday ... with a goodly amount of plates and needles accompanying the sleet, giving the air a milky pal that makes it seem like it's snowing at a glance. But this is really all PL with a mist of shards.  95/5 with 5 percent being a small amount of ZR.  Hoping it stays this way with the latter... 

EDIT: meant to include a question mark below as I'm not sure which models may or may not have actually busted - this "tucking" was suggested by high resolution late inning model runs ...I'm not sure it was this cold however.

image.thumb.png.ce0f7c73258727b063c36791481fdacd.png

• Thanks 1