Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Super, Duper SWFE

40/70 Benchmark

4 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I should hit that.

I had N CT in the middle of the 4-8" zone, so as long as they grab 4-5", then I'm happy.

I’m not gonna get even 4”.....the pellets are here already.....granted I’m barely NCT.....I hate this storm....almost as much as Doxing Bay 2010.....Fuk that storm

2 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Yeah Boston itself will be too far east....we will have to watch closely in the morning though if mesolow forms then it could slosh into the city. But for now, the drain is moving away from the shoreline in MA. It looks like it is having trouble penetrating east of 95 in Essex county. But not far west of BOS near 128 could get it.

Its actually made it to about Newbury, which pretty close to the coast.

2 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Yeah Boston itself will be too far east....we will have to watch closely in the morning though if mesolow forms then it could slosh into the city. But for now, the drain is moving away from the shoreline in MA. It looks like it is having trouble penetrating east of 95 in Essex county. But not far west of BOS near 128 could get it.

Loop TBOS V, you can see in the last couple of frames a nice arc marking the boundary pushing in from the NW.

It actually is trucking along pretty good. Eventually the low level WAA will balance that movement and it will stall. For the time being it's ACATT.

1 minute ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Its actually made it to about Newbury, which pretty close to the coast.

Yeah right at the border its almost on the coast, but once you get south a bit it moves away...like the front is through Tewksbury but it isn't through Rowley in essex county which has more latitude than Tewksbury.

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

Yeah right at the border its almost on the coast, but once you get south a bit it moves away...like the front is through Tewksbury but it isn't through Rowley in essex county which has more latitude than Tewksbury.

Right.

Front through my old spot in Wilmington...down to 24.4 there.

Attachment-1_zps8qytwo87.png

It's real subtle, but you can see slightly darker reds just north of the western portion of that line I drew. That's the frontal boundary surging south. You can also see the zero isodop protrude westward a little by Wilmington, but you lose it in the light inbounds and have to loop to see the boundary move near the coast.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, OceanStWx said:

It's real subtle, but you can see slightly darker reds just north of the western portion of that line I drew. That's the frontal boundary surging south. You can also see the zero isodop protrude westward a little by Wilmington, but you lose it in the light inbounds and have to loop to see the boundary move near the coast.

Yeah that thing is racing...it really accelerated once it got past the border it seems...or maybe even a bit before that. About to fly through Concord, MA.