• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Super, Duper SWFE

40/70 Benchmark

Sitting on a very tiny sliver of internet at the south end of Pinkham Notch. 15˚ and S- since about 1500, maybe an inch so far (3'+ of snowpack at 2000', less in the valley). Sort of enough internet to see that PL might try to make an appearance up here. Hoping it doesn't.

Cabin heated only by woodstove. Started at 31˚ (someone left some coals in from last night). Up to 64. Bedtime!

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, ariof said:

Sitting on a very tiny sliver of internet at the south end of Pinkham Notch. 15˚ and S- since about 1500, maybe an inch so far (3'+ of snowpack at 2000', less in the valley). Sort of enough internet to see that PL might try to make an appearance up here. Hoping it doesn't.

Cabin heated only by woodstove. Started at 31˚ (someone left some coals in from last night). Up to 64. Bedtime!

Awesome area. One of my favorites. Should be a great storm up there. 

Snowing here pretty nicely now. We'll see how much ZR happens tomorrow. Starting to get pretty interest even for the 128 belt later tomorrow morning. 

3 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Snowing here pretty nicely now. We'll see how much ZR happens tomorrow. Starting to get pretty interest even for the 128 belt later tomorrow morning. 

Great view of KMWN from the porch … on a clear day. Won't see much today or tomorrow (did see the summit on the drive up, definitely white).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Great view of KMWN from the porch … on a clear day. Won't see much today or tomorrow (did see the summit on the drive up, definitely white).

3 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Winsted, I thought.

I think where I am(about 15 miles from the NH line on rt2) will stay more PL and SN, but I am concerned about my house and south...think theres a good chance of a significant ice event south of the pike...even a bit north or it some

8F here, just north af Augusta.  It’s snowing, I guess.  Very fine snow, almost looks like sleet but sleet doesn’t float and blow around with just a hint of breeze.  It’s accumulating, but not much.  This would’ve been a great Christmas Eve snow.

Anyway, hope it gets cranking better overnight.  Hope everyone makes out better than expected!