• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Upstate/Eastern New York

30 minutes ago, DeltaT13 said:

He's better than any republican.  We havent found a better alternative democrat that has a chance to win so I vote for him, somewhat reluctantly....

Anyone running for Gov for republicans is hardly a "real" republican though lol, generally speaking.

• Like 2

Just now, tim123 said:

Say we get 20 from storm. At 1 inch precip. Then lake affect gives say half inch. If it's small flakes say 10 to 1. That's still more inches. I could totally see that in a 24 hour period from 12 sun to noon monday

Well you are in a prime spot to get the best of this setup.  Get your snowboard ready and clear it at noon Sunday and every 6-8 hours thereafter.  Let's put a data point on this event.  

1 minute ago, rochesterdave said:

It’s my next purchase. I’m not 25 anymore. 

To be honest, they are super useful beyond safety.   They are Incredibly warm, they hold your headphones in, they keep you dry, they secure your goggle and give you a place to put them....and they protect your brain!  Not too shabby

52 minutes ago, Thinksnow18 said:

Gets into most of northern Erie County as well. Those in Amherst, Clarence and williamsville tend to get overlooked in this setup.

KBGM decidedly Bearish on lake effect snow potential last I read. Too cold, dry air, small dendrites etc. Probably accurate in that it wont be a big accum after the storm, at least not here.