SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Upstate/Eastern New York

32 minutes ago, wolfie09 said:

Difference between rgem and 3k nam..

nam3km_T850_neus_32.png

rgem_T850_neus_38.png

Nuts, but somehow it gets precip up here even though it once again went South, lol.  Its just whacky again with the SLP jumping all over the place kind of like what the EURO looked like with 2 MSLP's off the MA and ME coast.

Just now, CNY-WXFREAK said:

Nuts, but somehow it gets precip up here even though it once again went South, lol.  Its just whacky again with the SLP jumping all over the place kind of like what the EURO looked like with 2 MSLP's off the MA and ME coast.

WPC already mentioned the NAM was ignored. Not sure why we should be worried.

10 minutes ago, rochesterdave said:

Icon and NAM cutting totals on NW side.  

WHO CARES!!  Look at what that horrific model did last night.  I'm not even looking at it anymore, done with it with this event.  Its having serious issues so we toss!

just like the SPS did today in their discussion about the event.  They said disregard the NAM altogether cause it makes no sense, lol!

I wouldn't take any precip output map verbatim cause they are almost never correct.  I just use it as a guide as to where the heavier snows should fall and where CSI banding will be found if at all and in this case somewhere over N-CNY or perhaps closer to ITH on NE towards the Cap District or perhaps two large bands affecting the area and in between they get squat, lol!  Many more surprises from this system for sure over the next 36 hrs or so so buckle up!

• Like 1