• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
MLK Weekend Event - Making Lemonade Out of Lemons

Bob Chill

I kept telling my friend about how most likely a week out no one knows what models will be even close to right. last night they bumped my totals up in my area to 8-12 wake up after a nap this afternoon. down to 1-4 saying wsw canceled and now we are in a wwa. its just sad all this tech we have and it seams as if they do a worst job forecasting anything vs when i was growing up lol. id rather have 3 feet of snow then the nothing we are about to get with a ton of ice. I said to my friend all the time I could see this being a crazy ice storm.

running out to my car I started hearing sleet frz rain even with very little snow. my area was never foretasted to be 36 at this time of day. so worrying if the temps do go down at all the depth of the cold isnt strong as it was originally foretasted. if we are all rdy mixing in eh 2 things not much if any snow. we did get the down ground to 1-4 but its either going to mean a lot more ice. Or a start of as mix then quickly to rain. Either of was not foretasted up till last night.

• H2O unpinned this topic