Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Winter Begins Jan 20th AWT

40/70 Benchmark

1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

So much better around here when SNE is getting snow.. rather than 4 posters in NNE and Qg Omega posting about PV’s in Siberia 

lol congrats man, we know you hate when it snows up here.  

Glad I can get my 6-12" to add to the pack and let SNE start to build there's.  The brown ground is soon gone for you guys.

I told you all were silly for jumping the bridge.

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

I’m all for everyone getting snow lol.. but a 2 month drought has been harder than John Holmes on a movie set 

Yeah I'm honestly happy.  It can stay right where it is.  You guys get lit up, I'll add an inch of QPF to the snowpack as snow and everyone is happy.  Except maybe James and Snoski.

3 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

:lol: this is a riot.

Scooter is asking her to take off her top and let him see it, and Berg just wants the full show to whack it to.  

Turned into full on mutual masterbation in here with that Euro run.

I don’t have time for for all that slow stuff anymore. It’s remove-lets go-2 min later....thanks babe, what do you want for breakfast.

• Haha 1

There's actually a damaging CAA gust potential in this Euro run.. 

It's also phased the N/stream again at a high rate of speed - uncommon and difficult to believe at this time lead/range, the meticulous nature of that requirement being handled so well ... but wonders never cease.   Frankly ... I'm growing tired of having to post this sentiment and then watching the models summarily doing it even MORE annoyingly so... 

But anyway, this is almost a full-bird phase ...and when that happens, it's moving out - at which time there is bit of a fold potential there perhaps...