Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Winter Begins Jan 20th AWT

40/70 Benchmark

15 minutes ago, Voyager said:

Ha. Then I see State College wasn't the only one going big on this one when perhaps they shouldn't have. Even as late as last night, they had the 8-12  inch gradient running through Harrisburg, PA to just north of Allentown, PA which many thought was considerably overdone. Turns out we might have been right as they have backed off considerably with this morning's new forecasts and updates.

What are they calling for now? The last I saw it was 4 for Allentown and 8 for Mt Pocono and then up to 0.25 of ice.

3 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

So post it, not your bitch lol

Do you have to pay on storm vista for that . If i could find it I would gladly 

Well don’t shoot the messenger you posted it as highs for the day on F.B, just saying it’s not. The  biggest precip period is 12z to 18z , highest temps during that time would just make sense prior to the backside and 925’s crashing after 17z for some 

Just now, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Do you have to pay on storm vista for that 

Well don’t shoot the messenger you posted it as highs for the day on F.B, just saying it’s not. The  biggest precip period is 12z to 18z , highest temps during that time would just make sense

Highs in our hood

Just now, LibertyBell said:

What are they calling for now? The last I saw it was 4 for Allentown and 8 for Mt Pocono and then up to 0.25 of ice.

Those areas are Philly/Mt Holly, so not sure. I think they were at 6-8 at one point yesterday for Allentown. I'm in the State College CWA, and a lot of us in our sub-forum felt that they were being extremely bullish with their forecasts despite most of the models showing otherwise. FWIW, this morning, I am already sitting at 33 degrees up here in the coal region between Allentown and Scranton.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Voyager said:

Those areas are Philly/Mt Holly, so not sure. I think they were at 6-8 at one point yesterday for Allentown. I'm in the State College CWA, and a lot of us in our sub-forum felt that they were being extremely bullish with their forecasts despite most of the models showing otherwise. FWIW, this morning, I am already sitting at 33 degrees up here in the coal region between Allentown and Scranton.

Yes I am taking a trip to Jim Thorpe shortly to make sure my summer home is in order and hopefully no tree damage.  I'll be back before sunset, I hope it doesn't start while I'm there and I get stuck lol.  That house is near Lake Harmony and close to 2,000 ft.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

You’re getting a foot plus. Please don’t complain. 

I'm not.  

4 minutes ago, Tiktock said:

Lol rough morning here.  Cancelling all great expectations and just hoping for  substance the snowblower can actually pick up and throw at this point.  Was a fun an  an interminable week leading up to the event but seems the trailer will be better than the movie for this one.

Fixed.

1 minute ago, CT Rain said:

Interesting to see how cold the HREF is at 2m lol

sfct_mean.ne.f03600.png

I just looked at that. See to me that makes sense instead of euro 32 to Kevin. You can see it’s not the true arctic air in central MA, but that’s going to advect into the ZR area. At least that’s how I imagine it? We’ll see what nam does.