Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Winter Begins Jan 20th AWT

40/70 Benchmark

1 hour ago, bobbutts said:

I really like my small 1kw inverter generator.. It's small, quiet, sips gas, and plenty of power for electronics and works to charge up UPS batteries.  I have a larger more traditional generator too, but for most outages I only run the little one.  Something to think about it you are shopping generators.

I have the big Yamaha 6300W inverter to run the house, but also a baby 800W inverter that has been an awesome thing to have around.. to horse shows, car shows, etc etc.. the baby is currently at my daughter's house on the MA//CT border ready for the icemageddon that may or may not happen..

image.png.4636438f0ee7bc7fdccba8061f4018aa.png

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, #NoPoles said:

Im excited to see how this unfolds. I was invited to one of those tuppware party type g2g, except it is for Swarovski Crystal jewelry on Saturday am, in upton, ma. God, i have no interest but it is my best friend, so gotta take one for the team. Crossing my fingers there will be good snacks??? But ill probably put a secret stash in my car just in case...and then i can get home before the precip starts.

they have a beautiful shop at Mohegan Sun,  but I never understood the hullaballo over 

Swarvoski or Waterford crystal...just another thing to clean and worry about breaking....the prices are insane too!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, codfishsnowman said:

they have a beautiful shop at Mohegan Sun,  but I never understood the hullaballo over 

Swarvoski or Waterford crystal...just another thing to clean and worry about breaking....the prices are insane 

It's pretty simple- many colors and very sparkly...sucks many people in

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

The hype isn't that bad.  

Sunday River just posted this earlier this afternoon on social media.  Looks like TWC went with the Kuchie Kuchie.

3+ feet for RT 2!  

Hell why not 2-3 feet for all of CNE!

IMG_1938.JPG.bd9ff7edbfe2713567075c07e8f53fa5.JPG

TWC has been hyping up the storm since Monday. The snow totals keep increasing. By tomorrow morning they will be predicting that NE is going to slide into the Atlantic because of the weight of all the snow accumulation.  Perhaps they can call on the towing companies from Highway Thru Hell to pull NE out of the depths of the Atlantic.