Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Winter Begins Jan 20th AWT

40/70 Benchmark

2 minutes ago, Greg said:

What the hell is the WC thinking? Fitchburge and Jaffery are not getting 30" - 35" of snow.  Pretty damed sure of that even with a little elevation. No way.

They're thinking about ad money they'll receive from increasing views due to hype of #FAKENEWS. 

16 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

I don't think there is really any way that Kevin's 'hood rains (as in plain rain of the non-freezing variety). Not unless we see the big amped up solutions come back that we're trying to plow a low through ALB. 

I mentioned I've been leaning towards the warmer GFS solution (only based on how things have gone this winter). His area forecast mentions it, and GFS soundings show it. I'm not buying the 38F surface temp, but precip at that time is going to be pounding through about 4k' of above freezing temps. I'm hoping for his sake it doesn't happen. 

1 minute ago, MarkO said:

I mentioned I've been leaning towards the warmer GFS solution (only based on how things have gone this winter). His area forecast mentions it, and GFS soundings show it. I'm not buying the 38F surface temp, but precip at that time is going to be pounding through about 4k' of above freezing temps. I'm hoping for his sake it doesn't happen. 

Wasted