Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 21-24 Winter Storm Potential

Hoosier

1 minute ago, hlcater said:

IC looks to be stuck in a localized band of subsidence for the next few hours. 3-4 if the HRRR is to be believed. This will probably shave an inch or two off my totals.  

theres always the chance you get a freak isolated thunder snow shower to offset it.:lol:

It'll be interesting to see how long that corridor around South Bend hangs on to freezing rain.  Temps are still a couple degrees below freezing and the pressure gradient/sfc flow slackens for a while, so there is not much of a warm air pump at the surface.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hoosier said:

It'll be interesting to see how long that corridor around South Bend hangs on to freezing rain.  Temps are still a couple degrees below freezing and the pressure gradient/sfc flow slackens for a while, so there is not much of a warm air pump at the surface.  

Fart noise.

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Hoosier said:

Walking around outside is an absolute disaster.  Feet slid repeatedly despite moving very slowly.  I feel bad for anyone who is at higher risk of falling.

The ER in Cedar Rapids is busy today for that reason. A parent of mine works there, says there are tons of falls, with many needing to be admitted.