Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January/February Medium/Long Range Disco

nj2va

Just now, Ji said:
4 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:
Cmc is our worst nightmare but it does follow up with a decent overrunning event. Take what we can get any way we can get 

Its more of a nightmare for sne lol

I know you dont care about light events but I still think the arctic front delivers an inch or 2 on Fri

Just now, Ji said:

When you track an event for 6 days for an inch of snow....you have been sucked into the worst hobby ever

It's optional. Some people are happy with whatever they get. Makes it enjoyable. If an optional hobby makes you miserable but you continue to do it for years then you somehow must enjoy being miserable

• Like 6

It's optional. Some people are happy with whatever they get. Makes it enjoyable. If an optional hobby makes you miserable but you continue to do it for years then you somehow must enjoy being miserable
Hobby is an addiction. I would love to free myself from it but it's getting worse. I literally wake up at 4am every day and look at data from bed

2 minutes ago, Ji said:
5 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

Hobby is an addiction. I would love to free myself from it but it's getting worse. I literally wake up at 4am every day and look at data from bed

Maybe check around Leesburg for a Weenies Anonymous group

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Ji said:
17 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:
Maybe check around Leesburg for a Weenies Anonymous group

Yes. After gefs and geps ensembles

Gefs looks waaaay better for the Sun-Mon deal. Another week of your life will soon be spent tracking another soul crushing whiff or rainstorm 

• Haha 4

27 minutes ago, Ji said:
29 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

While I am not at the waking up at 4am stage...I too look at the model runs when I first wakeup. There is an addictive quality to this hobby...(and it only gets worse when we have a storm to track and it's in the medium range or closer, lol).

10 minutes ago, Maestrobjwa said:

While I am not at the waking up at 4am stage...I too look at the model runs when I first wakeup. There is an addictive quality to this hobby...(and it only gets worse when we have a storm to track and it's in the medium range or closer, lol).

If you think about it, there are countless worse addictions out there than being addicted to chasing snow storms. Can't go to jail or go broke gambling or buying drugs. Not bad at all for your physical health. You can totally lose all your marbles though. It takes like 30 seconds of reading posts around here to prove it

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic