Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Light Snow Event - 1/17-1/18 Obs and Discussion

nj2va

1 minute ago, Beachin said:

Yall need help if you think this was a 70 south storm lmao. Marginal temps in fact temps are warming since the snow has stopped. You got a few flakes and under a inch big deal majority of the accumulations will be NORTH of 70. 

Bottom lime who gives a rat's ass theres one person who made a big deal about it cause his feelings got hurt. Boo hoo

I've got .5" down in Charlottesville, which is pretty much the south, and I've got the best returns in the area right now. Might make a run at 1". 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WxUSAF said:

You know what was a south of 70 event? This past weekend when I had 11 point f-cking 3 inches of white gold. How was your 2-3”?

I had 4.7 to be exact but I can care less what happens down there. 

Northern MD will do good with the storm this weekend too 

2 minutes ago, Beachin said:

Yall need help if you think this was a 70 south storm lmao. Marginal temps in fact temps are warming since the snow has stopped. You got a few flakes and under a inch big deal majority of the accumulations will be NORTH of 70. 

Bottom lime who gives a rat's ass theres one person who made a big deal about it cause his feelings got hurt. Boo hoo

Ummm...I am WAY south of 70....and 66 and right on 64. I have an inch, it is still snowing and we went under a WWA 6 hours before your area. Because the models showed snow here. PLEASE lose the IMBY attitude.

• Like 3

Just now, nj2va said:

Well this thread got weird.  Anywho, just got in from a work event and was surprised to see sidestreets getting snow covered around here.  Love seeing the trees getting a refresh of snow.  Overperformer in my book but I'm an optimist and Beachin' said this snow doesn't count for me. :( 

I put my "ground floor" at .2" so I would be happy with hitting 1' on the year. The extra 0.95" of snow since has been gravy. 

• Like 1

Just now, yoda said:

Arlington county schools 2 hr delay tomorrow 

ever since I got out of APS they've been the wimpiest school district in the area. they've been 2-hour delayed since 6:00pm today I think.

fyi, for those who want to know why, they literally had a policy change because of the mid-November storm where they screwed the pooch. Now any snow pretty much at all means they preemptively 2-hour delay.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic