Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 2019 Discussion II

Typhoon Tip

Just now, powderfreak said:

We should probably just cease all models but the Euro.

lol everyone is getting ready for fun.  Thread is lively and I think DIT has mentioned there's a direct correlation between snow and ORH/Will's and Ryan's post rate, so that bodes well for most too.

Scott , what’s the Mansfield stake at

4 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Lol....cmon Nick...you may not be able to admit it publicly but I bet you’d fold with a few drinks in you off the record...

Im not a canadian govt met. Rgem is a better model than gfs inside 48. Gfs is only slightly better than gem outside of that. And If im having drinks everyone is in trouble lol. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

He sucks the weenie out of weenies:

D406F5CA-46F9-48A2-9C04-DC7A225A7220.jpeg

I’m just concerned about how there’s no blocking and these little PV lobes love to phase with anything to shoot that low north over our families. But it goes against the narrative so I’ll stay quiet until we get more confidence.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

GEM scored a coup the same year a Canadian team last won the Stanley Cup.

5 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Ha great analogy.  It has the stuff but occasionally shits down it's leg in big moments...except those times it doesn't.  

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I’m just concerned about how there’s no blocking and these little PV lobes love to phase with anything to shoot that low north over our families. But it goes against the narrative so I’ll stay quiet until we get more confidence.

It would figure that with the weekend storm we wanted some phasing with one of those and couldn't get it, but in this winter we know what is going to happen and we just don't want to accept it. The Euro will most likely continue shifting toward a phase and we will end up with a Canadian result for this weekend...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1