Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 2019 Discussion II

Typhoon Tip

12 minutes ago, Hoth said:

Scott, might I suggest going into the futility thread for an epic cathartic melt? Come back refreshed and regrouped and then you'll be ready welcome the rains like Andy Dufraine. My personal magma chamber is building ominously. I'm just waiting for the Cleveland super bomb part deux to materialize.

It feels good to vent. It’s immature, but I’m frustrated so there it is. 

2 hours ago, EastonSN+ said:

At least in 2011 2012 we had no hope. This winter has been an epic tease.

There was no hope in my area that year and it was much warmer, which was awesome. If it won't snow then give me 50s & 60s please.

I've been loving all the melts this year. People are complaining about one season when the 20-30 year snowfall average has been the highest in decades. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SnoSki14 said:

There was no hope in my area that year and it was much warmer, which was awesome. If it won't snow then give me 50s & 60s please.

I've been loving all the melts this year. People are complaining about one season when the 20-30 year snowfall average has been the highest in decades. 

Regression is a b!tch. BOS probably finishes about 50 percent of average. 

Doesn't seem anyone has any confidence about what happens mid-late week.  GYX and WPC both up in the air leaning toward amped warm Euro.  Maybe we need the WAR to edge east to get our trough axis just a little bit more east?  I like that it is to our west so we don't get suppression depression I suppose, but it does make for diceyness.  But sometimes up where I live we benefit from diceyness.