Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
January 2019 Discussion II

Typhoon Tip

2 minutes ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

I think you'll be hard-pressed to see the MLs close off with this given the setup.  This is basic an open wave storm developing along the arctic boundary.  It's not a re-developer.

Definitely agree BOB , was just talking hypothetically 

i shouldn’t have said “my concern is in reply to rays post “, was more the reality is if H7 miraculously closes its (H7 track) going over CNE most likely , not the SLP

i Wanna see models sneak a meso low out under me until game time 

12 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Uber phased idea is BS imo.

We'll see.

essentially ...I agree.

But with caution - in fairness, you can have higher velocity flow phasing ...but it's rarer. There is d(t) requirement in the N-S axis that is harmonic with the d(t) in the W-E... If those are off.. the system's phasing potential smears less proficiency along a gradually increasing destructive interference ...until there is non at all. 

The idea ...if the W-E is moving at a ludicrous speed already, that N stream has to be handled within that frame work of moving parts with pretty exquisite precision - good luck getting that done from 144 hours out and a bunch of mechanics still over the Pacific...  

Just another run... 

3 minutes ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

I think you'll be hard-pressed to see the MLs close off with this given the setup.  This is basic an open wave storm developing along the arctic boundary.  It's not a re-developer.

Its moving to quickly to close this off as it rides the boundary unless it went full phase over the Midwest, Then it would be congrats BUF