Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 19-20th Winter Storm Threat

Rjay

14 minutes ago, psv88 said:

51 lol

50.3 did it.  Noticed a sudden gust of wind about 3 minutes ago and the temp is down 3 degrees in that same 3 minutes.  Following along with what laurel Hollow reported a while ago.

Edit, I can't click submit fast enough to keep up with teh temp drop.  Down to 45 now. It's dropping 1 degree per minute.  If it does that for 24 hours all molecular motion will cease.

1 minute ago, gravitylover said:

I'd love to upload some pics but can't figure out how to get them down to under 1.95mb. I have my camera set at the lowest resolution possible. I used to use photobucket but that went south...

Go to my account, then my attachments and delete the old files. I had to figure that out in November. 

1 hour ago, NJwx85 said:

The trolling from the coasties was over the top this storm. We won’t forget the next time Long Island gets buried while us inlanders smoke cirrus.

?

1 hour ago, NJwx85 said:

I had to set a few people straight on Facebook today. Just because the storm wasn’t significant for your backyard doesn’t mean it wasn’t a significant or even serious storm for others. Meteorology is a thankless profession where people only notice when you’re wrong. Forecasting snow has to be one of the toughest tasks that exists in the professional world.

lol

• Haha 3