Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
January 19-20th Winter Storm Threat

Rjay

1 minute ago, weatherpruf said:

Dude's been relatively harmless so far. Not sure if he's the other, evil Tony or not. But he hasn't been offensive. i'd be inclined to let it slide. What are . your thoughts with the latest guidance?

Euro should shine some light. UK is encouraging but with that dream scenario we still don't have a great solution. Mid levels torch for bulk of precip. CMC being less amped was encouraging but as it stands we still torch. Need the UK with a(much) earlier transfer to really cash in.

That's too bad. You know your stuff and if you say snow I pay attention. We all make mistakes. 
I still believe that this ends up as more snow for the region than we think. I believe the LP does not make it up to Pittsburgh as shown verbatim, for reasons I've laid it before. Now.. We wait and see.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, USCG RS said:

Yeah. I'm guilty of this here. I didn't look at the LP in the frame before it scoots to the delmarva

yes you are correct there is no miller B at all. There is no secondary. Good work. It is a matter of if the HP is strong enough to suppress it to our south. UKMET shows that. 

Just now, USCG RS said:

I still believe that this ends up as more snow for the region than we think. I believe the LP does not make it up to Pittsburgh as shown verbatim, for reasons I've laid it before. Now.. We wait and see.

Quite possible. Need an early transfer to really get the business.

Just now, USCG RS said:

50-100 miles further south is probably all it would take to keep us mostly snow

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ericjcrash said:

Euro should shine some light. UK is encouraging but with that dream scenario we still don't have a great solution. Mid levels torch for bulk of precip. CMC being less amped was encouraging but as it stands we still torch. Need the UK with a(much) earlier transfer to really cash in.

I think we're pretty clear on where you stand on this; you don't think it's going to snow a lot.

• Haha 1