Sign in to follow this  
ChescoPaWxman

Jan 12-13 Snow Event Obs and discussion

20 minutes ago, Birds~69 said:

Ok, it's actually snowing now. DP 20F

Yep, I've officially crossed over from heavy flurries to light snow. Picking up a light dusting.

In other news: The Cowboys will be cleaning out their lockers tomorrow!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Birds~69 said:

Radar looks horrible. It's drying up.

Radar will pulse throughout the night. Tomorrow will get interesting when the coastal strengthens.

29 minutes ago, Birds~69 said:

It does the first half of the WAA snow for the northern half of us is over and i didn't get a flake. One more round of it then it's the coastal for the south people. NAM failed big surprise.

I'm happy that our winter is finally "wintery". Of course I would love to see inches upon inches of snow by now, but I'm sincerely really happy with the meager inch or so we've gotten so far. It's just been a stupidly pretty night with gentle snow falling outside the window. No wind, no ice, just pretty. Sorry for all of you guys who got skunked by this one; hopefully we are at a turning point this season and future storms will swing our way. Next weekend looks fairly promising as of now at least. But for now, this is just... nice.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Birds~69 said:

Hrrr has it snowing up here thru tonight now and has nudged the coastal low n and w with every run. Might eek out a half inch yet lol.

Just now, Ralph Wiggum said:

Hrrr has it snowing up here thru tonight now and has nudged the coastal low n and w with every run. Might eek out a half inch yet lol.

In Horsham I received a coating or so. I'm in Doylestown now and there is absolutely nothing...streets are dry...no signs of snow. 

2 minutes ago, Birds~69 said:

In Horsham I received a coating or so. I'm in Doylestown now and there is absolutely nothing...streets are dry...no signs of snow. 

Lol...just after I typed the above...super light snow falling.

4 minutes ago, KamuSnow said:

Steady light snow here, bigger flakes this round. Also a light NE breeze seems to be settling in.  Just measured 1.3". Currently 26F, 23.5DP and I might take a nap, lol.

Yep, larger flakes now.