• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Jan 12-13 Snow Event Obs and discussion

ChescoWx

Local Wxsim model for NW Chester County PA has flurries late PM tomorrow with Light snow by 9pm with 1" of snow by 3am and another 1.3" before ending at 9am for a total of 2.3" - more toward Southern Chester County and South Jersey.

Currently Clear 25.1 with a DP of 9.8 degrees

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Army Mike said:

Ralph trying to learn a bit more been lurking for years and don’t know that much. You think the low closing off kept it from rushing off so quick and keeping it close to the coast? 

That and the confluence lifts out and isnt pressing down shearing it quite as much. The ull closing off is probably a function if the confluence moving away slightly faster.

24 minutes ago, Birds~69 said:

If it pans out that's quite a shift....

Yes it is indeed! Muhahaha...lololol.... that's my reaction after days of hoping for at least an inch. Which I still do, and yes we all know to take it with a huge grain of salt, especially since the 3K NAM didn't bite, but it is nice eye candy, n'est-ce pas?!

Nammed_1-12-19.thumb.jpg.a85de0d4bc9611e75440b54932ffe178.jpg

I'm heading down to Atlantic City for the weekend but will likely play around in Cape May County tomorrow morning. I think they will get a nice 6 inch snowfall out of this. Mt Holly on the fence as well. e0bnh9S.jpg&key=726072db8404b0751a2d73f311aee15c2d7f3bf2d06d7321eee038d42ea46325
I'm going to do the same here also, probably take a ride down to the Cape Sunday morning, depending on how this sets up. I'll take even 1-3 in Atlantic Co and run with it being I completely missed the norlun trough down here because I was at work in North Jersey and not a flake fell.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Whatever happens here so be it but you have to be happy for our folks to the S (Balt/MD etc)...they get shafted year after year. Surprised no one has committed suicide in that subforum....or have they? Not sure...
Ji seems genuinely enraged its not a KU, at least he was 1-2 days ago, lol. Forget that man, I'm just happy to see the ground white. Pattern is ripe going forward.

2 minutes ago, SmokeEater said:

Ji seems genuinely enraged its not a KU, at least he was 1-2 days ago, lol. Forget that man, I'm just happy to see the ground white. Pattern is ripe going forward.

You can promise Ji 5" and if he gets 4" he'll say fail, bietch and throw a hissy fit...

4 minutes ago, SmokeEater said:

People are still reading what Ji writes? :P

Slightly updated Mt. Holly snow map -

nws-mtholly-snowmap-01202019-540am.png