Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
January 12-13th Cold Smoke Obs and Nowcast

Bob Chill

Just now, mosi76 said:

I know nothing and tend to agree but I have occasionally been cruising the dial and will see TWC and apparently its still snowing in St. Louis and Indianapolis so I wonder if that might be playing into a more potentially enhanced finale for us? Again I am a huge weenie and know nothing but it makes my weenie brain curious. 

Stuff out west will just kinda die out in place. All the dynamics are transitioning off the coast now. Upper level dynamcially driven snow doesn't advect like what we had overnight. 

• Like 1

Just now, vastateofmind said:

Holding at 32/28, with barely visible snizzle. And that pic of your fridge from Friday evening, @Scraff, was as beautiful as what we see outside right now.

My two favorite hobbies. Hanging out every winter in here with all my favorite snow geek characters. AND well....craft beer. Oh oh!  And eggs!! :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Clouds seem a little bit thicker and it is noticeably darker.  This seems to be allowing the snow to stick a bit better to the roads and sidewalks now.  We saw some pretty moderate snow for about 90 minutes between 10:30 and noon but it did not stick to roads at all.  29F -SN with 7.3 inches in Haymarket @2pm.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic