Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 12-13th Cold Smoke Obs and Nowcast

Bob Chill

Just now, snowmagnet said:

Thank you!  This is the time that I start to worry that all the models will be wrong. I’m in Fairfax, but I noticed NWS lowered  expected snowfall for Southern MD, which surprised me.  

You are all going to get shredded by this snowstorm!

This is only the first of many this winter..........

12 minutes ago, NorthArlington101 said:

Doesn’t snow in Charlottesville with returns overhead, does when they aren’t. Odd.

30/27 with somewhere around .5”

Gotta give a ton of credit to the local mets who called the lull/dry slotting here. Probably will be until overnight when it kicks back up. But supposed to dump in early AM.

Hey guys! Longtime lurker of this forum. First time poster. Made the chase up from ORF to escape another dreaded cold rain. Staying in a state park in Bentonville south of Front Royal and we’ve good a good inch on the ground. Nice to see that dry slot filling in. Congrats on the end to a long skunk streak. Enjoying a whiskey by the fire in honor of your victory!

A45E58A8-98F5-4FC6-AD1A-E5774422D4FD.jpeg

• Like 21
  • Haha 1

Just now, Z-Cast said:

Just isn't the same without your live obs reports...but we'll always have the Jeb walks!

31/27. 

Well based on what I've read, Dale City has nearly an inch on all surfaces except roads which have slightly less. Wall of snow is fast approaching from the west. This is a very good time to enjoy a long leisurely jebwalk down Dale Blvd !!! 

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic