• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Age Survey

moneypitmike

Inspired by age comments in the Discussion thread.....how old are you?  

151 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

1 hour ago, mahk_webstah said:

Jeff you are in your 60s with young kids?  You also had a kid late Jerry?  I should talk to each of you off-line because we are going to make a decision in the next three months about whether to have a couple of kids. Hard to imagine being in my early 70s with the kid just graduating high school.

No, Lol, My wife has a daycare, My youngest boy is 26 and my oldest is 31.

1 hour ago, wxeyeNH said:

I think Weatherfella, Ginx and myself might be the oldest.  I'm 62.  It's amazing how time flies. 

I think Tom (Tamarack) , Then Jerry and a few of us at 62 that post regularly, You can click on the number in the survey in ea category and it will tell you who the posters are for that age group.

3 minutes ago, dryslot said:

I think Tom (Tamarack) , Then Jerry and a few of us at 62 that post regularly, You can click on the number in the survey in ea category and it will tell you who the posters are for that age group.

Duh,  I forgot to vote and look.  Just added mine.  I'm surprised it's skewed so high.  

5 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Yup.  I'm slightly older than Jerry, and don't know where we stand compared to the 3rd 70s vote.

Edit:  Just noted "Tom and Jerry" - used to love that cartoon back around 1951.  :lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tamarack said:

Yup.  I'm slightly older than Jerry, and don't know where we stand compared to the 3rd 70s vote.

Edit:  Just noted "Tom and Jerry" - used to love that cartoon back around 1951.  :lol:

Yeah,  your older.  I started with Mr Magoo.   Loved Dick Tracy and the watch he'd wear that was a phone.  Thought that would be so cool

3 hours ago, mahk_webstah said:

Jeff you are in your 60s with young kids?  You also had a kid late Jerry?  I should talk to each of you off-line because we are going to make a decision in the next three months about whether to have a couple of kids. Hard to imagine being in my early 70s with the kid just graduating high school.

My dad was about to turn 80 when I graduated HS.

I'm 38.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Captain Kangaroo and Mr Green Jeans. if you got the foil placed on the rabbit ears correctly.

Earliest cartoon memory was Farmer Gray - music but no talk.  Learned later (way later) that the "galloping" music that played whenever characters were mounted was von Suppe's "Light Cavalry" overture.  My earliest TV memory was a baseball game, which at age 2 or 3 I found totally boring, on a set the size of a washing machine with a screen diagonal of perhaps 9".  That was when we still lived in East Orange, NJ - 4 square miles with about the same population as currently in Franklin County's 1700+.