Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Interior NW & NE Burbs 2019

gravitylover

1 hour ago, gravitylover said:

After a rather rough start there's nowhere to go but up, I'm up to the challenge so now the weather needs to cooperate so we don't all have to go to a gym. We're going to dry out this year, it's going to happen. I have confidence B)

Its hard to get wetter than last year, LOL.  Good news for you with this euro run, no shoveling required around here but we have a ways to go.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, gravitylover said:

After a rather rough start there's nowhere to go but up, I'm up to the challenge so now the weather needs to cooperate so we don't all have to go to a gym. We're going to dry out this year, it's going to happen. I have confidence B)

Good luck with the challenge, the pattern is changing now and I hope you can get out of a couple of gym days. No snow shoveling tho, feel better and heal up. :weight_lift:

22 hours ago, gravitylover said:

In regards to the thread title, yeah, 2018 sucked more than it didn't for me, so here's to a better 2019!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Hitman said:

No punting on winter.  At least not until March.  

It going to be whatever it’s going to be.  We can’t control it, just measure and record it properly when it happens  LOL. What I’ll never understand is folks who get jealous of others who do have snow when they don’t.  

56 minutes ago, IrishRob17 said:

It going to be whatever it’s going to be.  We can’t control it, just measure and record it properly when it happens  LOL. What I’ll never understand is folks who get jealous of others who do have snow when they don’t.  

I’m jealous of anyone with more snow than me.  #neverenough.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hitman said:

I’m jealous of anyone with more snow than me.  #neverenough.

Maybe I should’ve been more specific because most of us like snow. If you’re going to miss out do you then root for others to miss out too?  I’ve been painfully fringed more times than I care to remember, missing out by less than 10 miles, but I never wished that Monroe missed out too. My attitude is totally sucks for me but good for them, then I may walk away from the board for a day or two, LOL. That’s the behavior I meant. 

14 minutes ago, Juliancolton said:

Someone on twitter said the GEFS look good if you extrapolate the last frame and then replace that with a reanalysis of Boxing Day. It's coming!

And we all know that if the worm really does turn in terms of real-feel weather around here as far as snow you'll have certain weenies yelling "told you so, told ya it was coming".  I'm just sitting back waiting for what may or may not happen, much like in December.  You had some camps saying the end of December forward would be awesome while others were saying "not so fast my friend" and we now know how that panned out, or didn't depending on your perspective. 

3 hours ago, IrishRob17 said:

Maybe I should’ve been more specific because most of us like snow. If you’re going to miss out do you then root for others to miss out too?  I’ve been painfully fringed more times than I care to remember, missing out by less than 10 miles, but I never wished that Monroe missed out too. My attitude is totally sucks for me but good for them, then I may walk away from the board for a day or two, LOL. That’s the behavior I meant. 

I'm just jealous.  I don't root for others to miss out except the 1/15 debacle when I was incensed by what the sne crew got when we were in a 3' bullseye 1 day out.  That one still smarts.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, IrishRob17 said:

And we all know that if the worm really does turn in terms of real-feel weather around here as far as snow you'll have certain weenies yelling "told you so, told ya it was coming".  I'm just sitting back waiting for what may or may not happen, much like in December.  You had some camps saying the end of December forward would be awesome while others were saying "not so fast my friend" and we now know how that panned out, or didn't depending on your perspective. 

Agreed, but even if sensible weather stays roughly the same, you'll still see folks spiking the ball. The old familiar routine of "the pattern panned out exactly like I expected, we just got (un)lucky."

• Like 2