Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Memory Lane

Rjay

8 hours ago, jm1220 said:

I just moved to Texas before that one hit/didn’t hit so I was kinda bummed but nothing like the agony of watching 1/23/16 end up an all timer from there. Long Beach had 14-15” from Juno but probably 30” from Jonas. 

Screenshot_20221104-230155_Chrome.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Weenie 1

5 minutes ago, Allsnow said:

Looks like the moment i turned to sleet just as I hit 14 inches. I thought we were on our way to 2ft plus 

I was rocking here at that moment in that radar shot.  Made it 18", then the lingering days of on and off again snows got me 20".  One of best months for snow I've been around for

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dmillz25 said:

Loved that storm got 22” from it constant thunder snow at the height of it

16" I believe in Long Beach. Was a very heavy wet snow. Only time I ever had thunder sleet which thankfully actually turned over to snow quickly. The height of it around midnight was absolutely incredible, must have been 3-4"/hr rate. The snow cover between then and the early Feb melt down was amazing too. That period from the 12/26/10 storm to that one was just as prolific as anything I've lived through. 

• Like 1

On 11/5/2022 at 12:46 PM, jm1220 said:

16" I believe in Long Beach. Was a very heavy wet snow. Only time I ever had thunder sleet which thankfully actually turned over to snow quickly. The height of it around midnight was absolutely incredible, must have been 3-4"/hr rate. The snow cover between then and the early Feb melt down was amazing too. That period from the 12/26/10 storm to that one was just as prolific as anything I've lived through. 

That was my major problem with it, I hate night time heavy snows.