Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Beggars can’t be Choosers strung out mess Jan 8/9

HoarfrostHubb

1 minute ago, mahk_webstah said:

hopefully the euro continues this trend.  does the bigger picture seem to support a south trend?

I'd feel better I think up towards IZG area right now. I feel like you'd want to see a 12z support and then have 18z continue for your area to establish any trend. 

Just now, CoastalWx said:

I'd feel better I think up towards IZG area right now. I feel like you'd want to see a 12z support and then have 18z continue for your area to establish any trend. 

I agree....I'm just postulating that the trends in the larger features might be suggestive of a bit of a south trend on this.  4+ would be decent but 6+ would be a real win.

1 minute ago, dryslot said:

Little colder up here too, Looks to stay mainly snow with 1-1.25"+ qpf or so.

Nice 

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

Euro is turning in a really good snowstorm for CNE/NNE. 

At least is trending in a nice direction at 72hrs

was in Meredith last nite, beautiful snow cover , didn’t appear more than 6” or “so” had some nice squalls this a.m. Maybe they are at 35” for the winter, but the near constant snow cover makes a world of difference regardless of annual snow totals imo compared to staring at brown

1 minute ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Nice 

At least is trending in a nice direction at 72hrs

was in Meredith last nite, beautiful snow cover , didn’t appear more than 6” or “so” had some nice squalls this a.m. Maybe they are at 35” for the winter, but the near constant snow cover makes a world of difference regardless of annual snow totals imo compared to staring at brown

snow cover non-existent in Concord, patchy but full in the woods in Boscawen exit 17.  Further n and w of exit 17 including Brian I believe is full snow cover.  Big gradient with those wet snow/mixed events.