Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
January Banter 2019

George BM

3 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

Notice how the "influencers" are changing the mood of the board? Now we not only have the debs but some of the positive posters are starting to get negative. I know things don't look great right now but if all you do is :deadhorse: then don't be surprised or complain when the model threads get choked with whiney deb posts.

it would also help if people didn't troll or mock others who are still trying to follow the pattern, regardless of how shitty it is. maybe help limit the amount of follow up "deb" posts that come from it. 

Just now, Bob Chill said:

lol- not at all. Everyone's mind is made up that winter is over so I'm saving wear and tear on my keyboard and focusing on my day job. 

No...Ji said so goodbye Bob I mostly enjoyed your ripping and reading....I'll miss you :(

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, showmethesnow said:

PSU playing at Ji and Ji playing at PSU? Isn't that one of the seven signs of the coming Apocalypse in the Book of Revelations? 

I’m honestly confused. When the guidance looked pretty good the threads were full of debs whining about insignificant nonsense. Right now everything looks like crap imo and those same people are in “it’s ok” mode. Do they just like being contrarians?

1 minute ago, showmethesnow said:

PSU playing at Ji and Ji playing at PSU? Isn't that one of the seven signs of the coming Apocalypse in the Book of Revelations? 

My underground shelter is stocked and ready.  I have seen the coming ........  

The end is here. Where is my Pink Floyd ............ Sheep 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, psuhoffman said:

I’m honestly confused. When the guidance looked pretty good the threads were full of debs whining about insignificant nonsense. Right now everything looks like crap imo and those same people are in “it’s ok” mode. Do they just like being contrarians?

Probably. :) 

Can't really get worked up one way or the other myself with what the models say in the longer ranges. Been tracking for too many years to know that things can go to crap in a heartbeat or even for the better. So I will just take it day by day and see where we go. 

1 minute ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Chill needs to get back into the LR disco. I need some help up in here.

Not going anywhere near that thread for the time being. Let them all melt down. I am in a mellow mood and that is where I would like to stay. Funny thing is, it doesn't look that dire to me with a serviceable pattern coming up despite the PAC and signs that the PAC break down will be short lived. But hey, what do I know. 

Just now, Rvarookie said:

Only 57 days left until Spring...any signs of 70s yet? (Asking for a friend)

Actually yes the gfs has been advertising on OP runs 60-70 degree temps the first week of February. I'm shocked Bristow hasn't freaked out at it

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, showmethesnow said:

Not going anywhere near that thread for the time being. Let them all melt down. I am in a mellow mood and that is where I would like to stay. Funny thing is, it doesn't look that dire to me with a serviceable pattern coming up despite the PAC and signs that the PAC break down will be short lived. But hey, what do I know. 

Have you seen the 12z GEFS towards D15? Now get in there. I'm getting overwhelmed by Debs. :yikes:

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic