• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter 2019

George BM

I'm absolutely bummed I missed the event yesterday. Hopefully I get a squall up here today before my flight home this evening.  

My prediction for today is that psu starts finding flaws in any of the good vibes the ensembles have been showing 

38 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

I'm absolutely bummed I missed the event yesterday. Hopefully I get a squall up here today before my flight home this evening.  

My prediction for today is that psu starts finding flaws in any of the good vibes the ensembles have been showing 

What time is your flight out today? Connecticut looks like 21-23z time frame for the squall. Looks pretty intense up that way too according to hi-res. 

Just now, MillvilleWx said:

What time is your flight out today? Connecticut looks like 21-23z time frame for the squall. Looks pretty intense up that way too according to hi-res. 

7pm but I'm trying to get on the 4pm flight but that sounds sketchy now huh

1 minute ago, wxdude64 said:

I am lol'ing, but feel for you bro. Been there and sadly used one before. That was NOT a pleasant flight......

I have felt rough on a flight too, but never ever got to the point of chucking my lunch. This was actually for Leesburg when he braves the conditions and returns from Connecticut back to here in paradise valley

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MillvilleWx said:

I have felt rough on a flight too, but never ever got to the point of chucking my lunch. This was actually for Leesburg when he braves the conditions and returns from Connecticut back to here in paradise valley

Well, I feel for him, today is not a good day to be in the air, just my opinion.....

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

The pattern forgot how to change :(

Pretty much kept my mouth shut the last few days in the long range because we have been burned several times already this year. Glad I did. :) Of course nothing is set in stone at this point so we could see the models bounce back. And there are some decent looks that are popping up here and there in the extended so I wouldn't dismiss anything.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic