• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter 2019

George BM

How long has it been since we had 4 topics all simultaneously flagged as "Hot" on the forum?  Jan 2016?  Even better than a quadruple double in the NBA, but of course there's a lot of things better than the best from the NBA.  With the newbie 8-10d BECS threat in the LR, we may have a 5th added to the Hot list soon.  Have we ever had two separate threats in storm mode simultaneously? 

Just now, North Balti Zen said:

It was sloppy, melted fast, and not really an event that was all that fun. Would not take much to beat that down in Balt City in terms of enjoyment.

Fair enough. I would say that the monster storm in the near future will spread the good lord’s love evenly, but the northern tier gets ****ed.

1 hour ago, T. August said:

March 2018 was real nice. 5.5” with heavy, wet snow. Not sure how, IMO, this upcoming event can top it.

That was one of the shittiest storms I've ever had the misfortune of experiencing.  It has caused me to hate the month of March.   I wish I could wipe it from history and my memory.  Thanos-snap that ****er gone. 

58 minutes ago, T. August said:

My dms are dry too, not sure that means anything. I’m thinking you’re looking too deep bro.

People used to take this guy seriously 10 years ago. Now he uses every awful newbie forcasting technique you can imagine. I don't know what happened.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic