Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January Banter 2019

George BM

2 minutes ago, PivotPoint said:

Yea, it's great when conditions aren't too cold and windy. Tip: Stay in Burlington when you go. 45 min to Stowe 1:10 to Jay and Burlington is a cool little city with better hotel rates than  what you'll find on the mountain. Plus lake Champlain is really pretty. Try Farmstead and Heady Topper beers when you're there. Awesome micros

Got bunch more tips if you ever want them

We have a slot open in our condo at Snowshoe this weekend if interested. 

6 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

Euro control is pretty aggressive with the WAA piece. Much juicier than the op but not as good a model as the op so doesn't mean all that much. 

That's like saying that candy cane/pistachio/sock fuzz ice cream is still ice cream

3 minutes ago, jonjon said:

I'd be happy if people could just get the usage of "then" and "than" correct on this board.  I'll read a long, insightful post, in which the poster keeps using "then" when they really should be using "than" and it just drives me nuts.  I know it shouldn't, but it does.

If I have done this in the past than I will work on making sure it doesn't happen again.

• Haha 3

I'd be happy if people could just get the usage of "then" and "than" correct on this board.  I'll read a long, insightful post, in which the poster keeps using "then" when they really should be using "than" and it just drives me nuts.  I know it shouldn't, but it does.

:lol:

For me, it's when people use the word, "wicked."  It reminds me of Red Sox and Patriots fans.

There should be some suffering from you for getting snow while the rest of us dont!

How much is on the ground there?

12 minutes ago, showmethesnow said:

Away for not even 2 hours and come back to find 5+ pages of posts in banter? That has to be a first. Thought someone screwed up and mislabeled the disco thread there for a second. But no, just that H20 fellow stirring up the s***. 

Its always him. Always 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, showmethesnow said:

Mappy should be given mod powers so she can 5 post that guy or even better yet kick him off the boards. 

tbh, i don't want that kind of power. i recognize my own weakness in acting before thinking. i'd 5-post a lot more than i should. i am happy to help where need be, but i am far too outspoken and a pain in the ass to have any real kind of power. 

with that said, we need waterboy to stick around, otherwise who provides us someone to laugh at? :) 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

50 minutes ago, jonjon said:

Homophone misuse has always bugged me too.

But rather then where it out reminding folks, I just don't go their.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, MillvilleWx said:

I used to be able to bring quotes on Tapatalk from one thread to another. Now I can’t. Anyone know a way to do that?

Click the "+" symbol at the bottom of the post you want to quote. A box saying "Quote 1 post" will pop up at the bottom right of the screen. Ignore it (don't close it) and go to the thread where you want to respond to the post. The box saying "Quote 1 post" will reappear at the bottom right of your screen. This time click it. The post that you quoted will show up at the bottom of the screen. Respond away.

Hope that works for you.

• Like 1

Click the "+" symbol at the bottom of the post you want to quote. A box saying "Quote 1 post" will pop up at the bottom right of the screen. Ignore it (don't close it) and go to the thread where you want to respond to the post. The box saying "Quote 1 post" will reappear at the bottom right of your screen. This time click it. The post that you quoted will show up at the bottom of the screen. Respond away.
Hope that works for you.

That’s on the computer side. I got that down pat, but Tapatalk is a whole nother can of worms lol. I don’t think it’s possible from what I tried. All good though! Thanks!

• Sad 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic