Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter 2019

George BM

1 minute ago, ers-wxman1 said:

Certainly Mappy was NOT condescending. I was simply confirming your statement, accepting it. I don’t know what you are talking about. You’ve been like this with me since I arrived here 5 years ago. I’m asking you to cool it. 

TBH, ers.  When you came here you had a bit of an attitude.  you got into it with others so its not like they are always the issue.  You might want to consider that as well when telling others to cool it.

2 minutes ago, ers-wxman1 said:

Certainly Mappy was NOT condescending. I was simply confirming your statement, accepting it. I don’t know what you are talking about. You’ve been like this with me since I arrived here 5 years ago. I’m asking you to cool it. 

wow. alright. i'm really sorry i misinterpreted your post. tone is hard to read over the internet, so my sincere apologies. take care. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Itstrainingtime said:

The past few pages have provided my afternoon entertainment, but I need to break in and let you know that the jackpot this weekend is going to be in central VA. That conway dude just reiterated that fact in the storm thread for the 713th time this week. 

See?  If mappy was an admin ryanconway would have only told us 712 times

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, mappy said:

wow. alright. i'm really sorry i misinterpreted your post. tone is hard to read over the internet, so my sincere apologies. take care. 

This is what IVE BEEN SAYING!!!

Everyone gets so mad... I thought we were all just having a good laugh till people starting calling others names. Thats not cool. Darn it I did it again! That'ssssssss

Just now, PivotPoint said:

This is what IVE BEEN SAYING!!!

Everyone gets so mad... I thought we were all just having a good laugh till people starting calling others names. Thats not cool. Darn it I did it again! That'ssssssss

going on a rant and calling people hypocrites probably doesn't help you at all. take care. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PivotPoint said:

By the way @ers-wxman1

My avatar pic is me up in Stowe, Vt a few years back. Great woods and glades up there. Have you been? Talk about upslope -- Jaypeak reporting a fresh foot today

Never been up there, looks great. Locally I ski snowshoe, I travel to NM and CO for an annual trip for a week per year to hit more powder. I’m open to try New England for sure. 

Just now, mappy said:

going on a rant and calling people hypocrites probably doesn't help you at all. take care. 

Wow, you can't help yourself can you. I only brought that to light because of how fired-up you get right off the bat. Case and point ERS basically saying "ok, I see" and you taking offense to that. I understood his sub-text. Additionally, talking about someone as being hypocritical is not calling you a name. It's just not

1 minute ago, PivotPoint said:

Wow, you can't help yourself can you. I only brought that to light because of how fired-up you get right off the bat. Case and point ERS basically saying "ok, I see" and you taking offense to that. I understood his sub-text. Additionally, talking about someone as being hypocritical is not calling you a name. It's just not

you brought me up in a storm thread for no reason. and i can't help myself? 

for all that "if you dish it you should take it" lecture you gave me, you sure do seem to get on the defensive pretty quickly when challenged in return.

I will tell you as I tell all my other fans, if you don't like me, then don't engage with me and put me on ignore. its a simple as that. I am not going anywhere, nor do i plan on changing how i post. take it or leave it. 

now, there is snow to follow and this stupidity is frankly a waste of my time. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ers-wxman1 said:

Never been up there, looks great. Locally I ski snowshoe, I travel to NM and CO for an annual trip for a week per year to hit more powder. I’m open to try New England for sure. 

Yea, it's great when conditions aren't too cold and windy. Tip: Stay in Burlington when you go. 45 min to Stowe 1:10 to Jay and Burlington is a cool little city with better hotel rates than  what you'll find on the mountain. Plus lake Champlain is really pretty. Try Farmstead and Heady Topper beers when you're there. Awesome micros

Got bunch more tips if you ever want them

1 minute ago, mappy said:

you brought me up in a storm thread for no reason. and i can't help myself? 

for all that "if you dish it you should take it" lecture you gave me, you sure do seem to get on the defensive pretty quickly when challenged in return.

I will tell you as I tell all my other fans, if you don't like me, then don't engage with me and put me on ignore. its a simple as that. I am not going anywhere, nor do i plan on changing how i post. take it or leave it. 

now, there is snow to follow and this stupidity is frankly a waste of my time. 

ok, mappy go start waiting for your snow now..... 60hrs flys by if you're having fun lol

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic