Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January Banter 2019

George BM

Just now, Fozz said:

You're right, I don't know for sure, but most of the latest guidance does not favor my area for anything more than -SN. So my expectations are very low at this point. 

just saying don't count your chickens

i'll be slightly sad if i get less than 2 inches, but if i hit that i think i'll be pretty pleased

Just now, PivotPoint said:

Mappy owes you an apology. She used one model run 2 days ago to troll you when you said your opinion was unchanged just because one run of the GFS showed an amped scenario. Good job sticking to your original analysis.

lol

that's a nice retcon of history friendo

Just now, Jandurin said:

lol

that's a nice retcon of history friendo

I keep tabs lol

Let me put some discussion in here so it doesn't get deleted:

Euro bumped the southern totals a little. A simple 30-50 mile shift would suffice with no change in the underlying mechanisms. I still like my 2-4" call although my bar is 2"

Just now, H2O said:

This is the banter thread.  And holding grudges over weather is dumb

No grudges, just simple opinions. And keeping my language respectful which seems to escape many on hear. Makes me feel bad for people that feel they need to call others stupid they've never met before. That'a a rough place to be in your life. I hope they're ok

Just now, PivotPoint said:

No grudges, just simple opinions. And keeping my language respectful which seems to escape many on hear. Makes me feel bad for people that feel they need to call others stupid they've never met before. That'a a rough place to be in your life. I hope they're ok

i think you're getting a head of yourself and taking sides where there shouldn't be sides to take. 

ERS made his call and I rightfully called him out for being so definitive so soon. He may be right, and if so, then kudos to him. Its why he works at LWX and I do not.

But i own no one an apology and would appreciate it if you wouldn't stir the pot for shits and giggles. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PivotPoint said:

Hear Here! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, mappy said:

i think you're getting a head of yourself and taking sides where there shouldn't be sides to take. 

ERS made his call and I rightfully called him out for being so definitive so soon. He may be right, and if so, then kudos to him. Its why he works at LWX and I do not.

But i own no one an apology and would appreciate it if you wouldn't stir the pot for shits and giggles. 

I haven’t worked at LWX in over 3 years just an FYI. 

As far as I can see, the storm hasn't happened yet.  ers is going with a very small event and models are painting a 2-4" type storm across a good swath.  Only a few weenies were hoping for a crusher and most knew that with the modeling being not consistent to get ones hopes up that it was a crusher was dumb.  If ers gets a non event then he deserves props.  A couple inches will make most somewhat happy.

Mappy doesn't need to apologize.  ers will even say he was in a bad mood when he made those non storm posts.  Understandable.  His livelihood is being messed with over politics.

1 minute ago, mappy said:

You don't owe anyone an apology, its all in jest on my part.

But Mappy, come on, you LOVEEEEE calling other people out. You just do. You literally do it ALL THE TIME. You love being an administrator. You banter with the best of them and then turn right around and tell others to stop battering. You can't make this stuff up lol, it's hilarious. Ive grown to like the hypocrisy. But in all seriousness I mentioned it because you used a very sarcastic line back at ERS. You did, you know you did. And he'll probably end up right sticking to his analysis and you tried to upstage him on that with one model run of the GFS. I was simply drawing attention to that cause you do the same to others who make definitive answers... I can give you specific examples if you'd like.

If someone called me out I would own that. 100% unequivocally.

If you can't take it back then don't dish it out. Thats just an my personal opinion. You don't have to agree with it

1 minute ago, PivotPoint said:

You don't owe anyone an apology, its all in jest on my part.

But Mappy, come on, you LOVEEEEE calling other people out. You just do. You literally do it ALL THE TIME. You love being an administrator. You banter with the best of them and then turn right around and tell others to stop battering. You can't make this stuff up lol, it's hilarious. Ive grown to like the hypocrisy. But in all seriousness I mentioned it because you used a very sarcastic line back at ERS. You did, you know you did. And he'll probably end up right sticking to his analysis and you tried to upstage him on that with one model run of the GFS. I was simply drawing attention to that cause you do the same to others who make definitive answers... I can give you specific examples if you'd like.

If someone called me out I would own that. 100% unequivocally.

If you can't take it back then don't dish it out. Thats just an my personal opinion. You don't have to agree with it

okie dokie

1 minute ago, H2O said:

As far as I can see, the storm hasn't happened yet.  ers is going with a very small event and models are painting a 2-4" type storm across a good swath.  Only a few weenies were hoping for a crusher and most knew that with the modeling being not consistent to get ones hopes up that it was a crusher was dumb.  If ers gets a non event then he deserves props.  A couple inches will make most somewhat happy.

Mappy doesn't need to apologize.  ers will even say he was in a bad mood when he made those non storm posts.  Understandable.  His livelihood is being messed with over politics.

No one needs to apologize to me. It’s all good. I made a bold prediction, dusting to 2” let’s see what happens. Believe me I want a storm! A MECS. I hate these shut out patterns. I work with the directors of noaa, Nws, fema now and all are huge snow fanatics. 

• Like 2

Just now, H2O said:

for not holding grudges thats a hellacious tl;dr rant

meh let it go. im sure he feels better getting it off his chest. there is snow to chase. petty stupidity on a weather forum isn't my deal. i've been called a bitch already in the last 24 hours, would prefer not to be called one again

1 minute ago, PivotPoint said:

lol

Good job storm tracker!

Just like your model analysis you always have very astute points to add... always!!

Hear me now???

You attacked my model analysis.  I am inconsolable.  You're a meanie.  Your words are hurtful.

I hope your life is ok and all that other bullsh*t you were saying to H20.  Go hear on THAT.  

Just now, mappy said:

meh let it go. im sure he feels better getting it off his chest. there is snow to chase. petty stupidity on a weather forum isn't my deal. i've been called a bitch already in the last 24 hours, would prefer not to be called one again

I'm more pissed that you are an administrator.  Dafuq?  Randy handing out promotions w/o telling me?  Another case of the black man keeping whitey down.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic