Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
January Banter 2019

George BM

Just now, WxWatcher007 said:

Just popping in to say although my winter of unmitigated disaster continues, I’m pulling for all your backyards.

May you bask in the glory of cold powder this weekend. 

Also I swear, if you get a good snowfall and find a way to whine I will bury you. 

Cough cough Ji cough cough

2 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Just popping in to say although my winter of unmitigated disaster continues, I’m pulling for all your backyards.

May you bask in the glory of cold powder this weekend. 

Also I swear, if you get a good snowfall and find a way to whine I will bury you. 

Better go find Ji then!!  Even if you already buried him before winter even started (zombie?)!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, mappy said:

well yeah, mine is at least snowball and/or snowman making snow. but technically... :whistle: 

This... I know cold powder is nice, and there is something special about taking a walk at night after a powder event in the crisp air and seeing the snow sparkle in the light... BUT...with a kid now that loves to play in the snow there is way more that I can do with wet snow then dry powder...its nice to look at but no good for snowmen or snowball fights or making a snow fort.  Plus for me...living on top of a ridge where the wind can be fierce wet snow is better because it won't blow away.  Sometimes after a powder event half my snow will end up in drifts or in the woods.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

What happened?

a douchebag did douchebag things to mappy and was dumped.  She didn't deserve it and its happened before so I understand how she feels.  It makes this place less fun.  Mappy is good people and will be back at some point

i hope.

9 hours ago, North Balti Zen said:

Not sure if bantery or legit observation, so will leave this thought here:

The seasonal (heck, year long) trend has been for stronger juiced up lows rather than weak-sauce lows.  I am hedging that this is closer to the happier runs than the sad ones when snow starts flying Saturday night.

Gonna bump this. I still think it is juicy in the end.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic