Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
January Banter 2019

George BM

5 minutes ago, showmethesnow said:

You should all do something that is far more enjoyable and relaxing then watching the Ravens tank again. Say like, maybe follow the unicorns in the long range? 

Unicorns are losing horns while puppies and bunnies are being slaughtered. It's horrible in that thread....H-O-double R-ible!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

I keep looking for D15 pattern updates in the long range thread but all the D8 storm talk is cluttering it up.

Very similar look on the EPS. One thing to note is that we are seeing some better height builds in Canada. EPS still looks to be very active in the longer range though it looks as if it is delaying the start a touch into the 19/20th time frame.

Ok question to fans of other teams. I don't get to watch much football other then eagles games anymore but it seems like half the points we give up anymore are on drives extended by kinda ticky tac penalties on 3rd and 4th down. 

This isn't necessarily a "refs are killing us" post because most were technically a penalty even if picky and I've seen the same go our way too. But is that just normal now in the NFL?  Maybe the eagles are just undisciplined on big 3rd downs on defense. I dunno. Just wondering.  But it's annoying as F 

24 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

Ok question to fans of other teams. I don't get to watch much football other then eagles games anymore but it seems like half the points we give up anymore are on drives extended by kinda ticky tac penalties on 3rd and 4th down. 

This isn't necessarily a "refs are killing us" post because most were technically a penalty even if picky and I've seen the same go our way too. But is that just normal now in the NFL?  Maybe the eagles are just undisciplined on big 3rd downs on defense. I dunno. Just wondering.  But it's annoying as F 

Yes.  Normal.  Too many subjective rules now and it leaves the refs, and calls, to have far too much impact on the game.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NorthArlington101 said:

That was a catch. And a fumble. Can’t believe nobody picked it up, think they’d be trained to do that.

I’m going to insist if someone picked it up and ran it that it would’ve been ruled a fumble, but the refs just wanted to go with the easiest solution.

I am still scratching my head on that one.  It's not a catch because no one recovered the fumble?  Lol.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, EastCoast NPZ said:

Yes.  Normal.  Too many subjective rules now and it leaves the refs, and calls, to have far too much impact on the game.

When a good offense is playing a mediocre defense that leads to a lot of points. The rest of the time it just leads to unwatchable football. 

35 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

I made a similar post just a few weeks ago. All these borderline penalties just ruin the flow of games. I get it that the nfl wants offense 24/7 but its like defense isnt allowed to even breath on an offensive player anymore 

• Like 2

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic