Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Clipper/Coastal Storm January 3-4th 2019

USCAPEWEATHERAF

6 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Revenge of freak winter.  Let’s be happy for him...nice guy...good natured when we in SNE were cashing in.

Having spent the last week or so in the Poconos where it was finding any excuse to snow (less than an inch all told, but at least it snowed on two days), I find something really attractive about the mountain climate vs the coastal one.  In the mountains you can get frequent snows even in bad patterns.  And it frequently snows even when none is predicted.  Last Saturday we went from sunny and 50s in the morning to rain drops by noon to a snow squall before sunset with windy conditions lol.

Plus the cleaner air and no light pollution lol.

5 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Revenge of freak winter.  Let’s be happy for him...nice guy...good natured when we in SNE were cashing in.

If this is his revenge winter, you guys are getting off easy.  December was pretty awful up here.  I've had coverage in my yard since November but it was tenuous at several points.  Hopefully things are starting to look up a bit. 

1 minute ago, mreaves said:

If this is his revenge winter, you guys are getting off easy.  December was pretty awful up here.  I've had coverage in my yard since November but it was tenuous at several points.  Hopefully things are starting to look up a bit. 

100” plus at top of Stowe, less than 2” at BOS/PVD ya ...so easy

3 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

You put up a 5 spot New Year’s Eve nite now looks like you will see 3.5 /4” . Not bad few days

Thanks, Your close, It was 3.5" and looks like another 3.5" or so today, So not bad at all if we can get a string of them going, Had to wipe the drool off after looking at some guidance overnight i will admit.